Health & Safety
Battle Royale is operating in the safest way possible!
Health & Safety remains our top priority. With that in mind and in preparation for opening we have reviewed how we operate every single part of Battle Royale to ensure that you have a brilliant, safe visit. Somethings you will expect such as social distancing in queues and being encouraged to use cards rather than cash, as these have become the new normal.
More details on some of the measures we are implementing can be found below:
Before you Arrive
- Please ensure you have made your booking online. Only pre-booked tickets will be accepted.
- Before leaving home, please check our social media pages for any updates
- Please be prepared to make on-site payments using a contactless bank card, rather than cash, where possible
- We politely request that you refrain from visiting our attraction should you start displaying any symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact us should you need to amend your booking to a future date.
When You Arrive
- We will supply all participants with personal protective equipment. This will be a requirement to participate.
- Face Masks – These will be supplied as part of your ticket purchase and should be worn throughout participation.
- Face Masks are not required for people with certain health conditions and/or disabilities
- Gloves – These will be supplied as part of your ticket purchase and should be worn throughout participation.
- All participants will be provided with a disposable bib as part of the experience.
- If arriving by car, we request that you follow all instructions regarding parking arrangements.
- To support the health & safety of guests and staff during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, Battle Royale will be using non-contact thermometers to screen the temperature of each guest and employee before they enter. Guests who do not wish to undergo temperature screening or who have a raised temperature of 37.8C or above, along with their household group will not be permitted entry but will be offered a future booking date. No record of the temperature will be retained.
- Within the facility – Social Distancing
- We will be introducing clear markers and signage to allow for social distancing at every step including the entrance, toilets, in resting areas where we have tables & chairs.
- We will be arranging our refreshment area tables and chairs to ensure enough social distance is maintained between seated parties.
- We are installing new hygiene screens at our service counters to help keep a safe distance between guests and employee.
Hygiene & Cleaning
We will be introducing enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high frequency touch points such as tables, chairs, service counters, toilets & participant equipment such as laser taggers and helmets.
We are installing a large number of hygiene stations and hand sanitiser dispensers around the attraction for guests to use.
As with our employees, we politely request that all our guests uphold the highest possible hygiene standards – whether it be sneezing or coughing, through regular hand washing or the frequent application of hand sanitiser.
All employee’s will complete COVID-19 specific training programmes instructing them how to stay safe as well as how to keep guests safe at all times.
Download & print your tickets
If you would like to print or re-print your ticket, please follow the instructions here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to our FAQs first before contacting us, you can normally find the answer to most of your questions there.
If you still need an answer to a question which hasn't been resolved by checking the above, please contact us and we will respond to you shortly.