Event Specific Terms & Conditions
The concept of Battle Royale UK is to get people outdoors in the fresh air and participate in physical activity! However, we understand that with any physical activity there is an element of risk of injury.
A safety briefing will be given before each session however we suggest the following before you arrive on site:
Do not wear expensive clothing or loose jewellery
Dress for the elements! Remember the british summer can be temperamental so bring appropriate clothing.
Wear suitable footwear! Battle Royale is built on a field so expect divots and uneven surfaces!
Tie Long Hair Back
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OR RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”)
In consideration of participating in ‘Battle Royale’ I represent, that I understand the nature of the Activity and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I acknowledge that if I believe event conditions are unsafe, I will immediately discontinue participating in the Activity.
The World Health Organization has declared the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) a worldwide pandemic. Due to it’s capacity to transmit from person-to-person through respiratory droplets, the government has set recommendations, guidelines and some prohibitions which Battle Royale UK adheres to comply.
Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA. Influenza and COVID-19. Whilst particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist.
I fully understand that this Activity involve risks of serious bodily injury, any and all illness Including permanent disability, paralysis and death, which may be caused by my own actions, or inactions, of others participating in the event, the conditions in which the event takes place, or the negligence of the “releases” named below; and that there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs and damages I incur as a result of my participation in the Activity.
I have read this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement and assurance of any nature and intend it be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to by valid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
PARENTAL CONSENT (Required for participants under the age of 18) AND I, the minor’s parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of the above referenced activities and the minor’s experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified to participate in such activity. I hereby release, discharge, covenant not to sue and AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releases from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on the minor’s account caused or alleged to have been caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releases or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations, and further agree that if, despite this release, I, the minor, or anyone on the minor’s behalf makes a claim against any of the above Releases, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releases from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost any Release may incur as the result of any such claim.
All users agree that they shall not participate in any activities provided by Battle Royale UK unless they have undertaken the safety and induction procedures and processes in relation to the activities and confirm that they will comply with these rules at all times whilst on the premises. The rules are as follows:
I will comply with the height (1.1m minimum) and age restrictions (6+ years) specified by Battle Royale UK.
Participants will at all times wear any protective equipment provided by Battle Royale UK
Face Mask, Mob Cap, Helmet & Gloves
Prior to participation, users will remove any jewellery, mobile phones and other valuables
Participants will only eat or drink in designated areas
Participants will at all times follow instructions from Battle Royale UK staff
Participants will not attempt to climb or dismantle apparatus throughout the site
Participants will agree not to visit Battle Royale if they are displaying any of the following symptoms
Temperature of over 37.8c
Other associated symptoms of COVID-19
Participants agree to a contact free temperature check to enter the site
Battle Royale Terms & Conditions
Battle Royale is a trading name of Battle Royale.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET, THE TICKET HOLDER (YOU) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE SPECIFIED HEREIN AND ANY OTHER PROVISION AS MAY BE SPECIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME BY US, THE EVENT ORGANISER OR THE OWNER OF THE TICKETING PLATFORM (EVENTCUBE).
EVENT TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE EXCEPT IN THE INSTANCE OF EVENT CANCELLATION. IF AN EVENT IS CANCELLED, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF THE TICKET PRICE LESS THE BOOKING FEES AND ANY OTHER CHARGES WHICH WE CANNOT RECOVER.
We sell paper or e-tickets (Tickets) for events advertised on websites owned and operated by us from time to time (Events) using Eventcube's 'Ticket Mechanic'. Eventcube is a trading name of Eventcube Solutions Ltd, a company incorporated in England under company number 08939283.
The party who organises and provides the Event is the Event Organiser
1. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE EVENT ORGANISER (Battle Royale)
- The Ticket is issued subject to the Event Organiser's terms and conditions found on its website, at the box office, or in the Terms & Conditions of entry to any on-line Event (Event Organiser T&Cs)
- If you breach any of the Event Organiser T&Cs or behave in an unacceptable manner (see Section 4 below), the Event Organiser is entitled to refuse you entry to the Event.
- The Event Organiser may alter or vary the Event due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
2. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EVENTCUBE
- EVENTCUBE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REFUNDS TO TICKET HOLDERS
3. YOUR TICKETS
- Once your Tickets are issued (in paper or electronic form), it is your responsibility to keep them safe. We will not be responsible for Tickets which have been lost, stolen or destroyed.
- E-Tickets do not incur any additional charges than our processing fees, Physical Paper tickets will incur an extra printing and postage cost.
- The general limit for ticket purchases for an individual ticket release for an Event is 6, and this may be lowered in certain circumstances. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
- Multiple tickets orders cannot be split. The primary Ticket holder must be present to enter the Event with E-tickets.
- If you are splitting barcoded E-Tickets you may print out each barcode separately and provide the other parties with relevant identification details, however entry will be entirely at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- We try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Ticket purchase at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your Ticket purchase. If we are unable to contact you, you we may treat the Ticket purchase as cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your Ticket purchase contains the correct information. We are not responsible for correcting information which you have provided, however we will use all reasonable efforts to remedy errors where possible.
- UNLAWFUL RESALE OF TICKETS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF WE REASONABLY SUSPECT THAT TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED FOR UNLAWFUL RESALE, WE MAY CANCEL THE RELEVANT TICKETS WITHOUT ANY RIGHT TO COMPENSATION OR REFUND.
4. ADMISSION TO THE EVENT
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission, and to request any Ticket Owner to leave the venue (including an on-line venue) at any time for reasons of public safety. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) crowd surfing and moshing; (ii) aggressive behaviour; (iii) acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; (iv) carrying an offensive weapon; (v) failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19, and/or (vi) any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of the Event Partners´ terms and conditions. You will not be entitled to a refund.
- A Ticket Owner may be asked to leave an on-line event for failing to observe the acceptable use policy for the relevant Event.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse re-admission to any person not in possession of a Ticket or the retained portion of the Ticket.
- Latecomers may be admitted at a suitable point in the performance at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- You acknowledge that there may be security checks at any venue.
5. EVENT CANCELLATION
- If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify YOU of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Organiser, however we do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
- Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular Event, if an Event is cancelled, you will be offered seats at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the Tickets or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the ticket price.
- Refunds for Tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund.
- IF THE EVENT IS RESCHEDULED, THE EVENT ORGANISER MAY SET REFUND LIMITATIONS.
- Ensure you check all "Event Specific Terms & Conditions" at the top of this page for refund policies.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RECORDING
- You must not take any unauthorised audio, video, photographic or digital recording apparatus of any kind into any of the performance areas, nor make any audio, video or photographic recordings of any kind. The Event Organiser reserves the right to confiscate any unauthorised audio, video and photographic recordings.
- You consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience (at a venue or on-line).
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to an Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Unless otherwise stated in this clause, our and the Event Organiser's liability to you in connection with the Event (including, but not limited to, in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the programme of the Event) shall be limited to the Ticket price paid by you.
- Subject to Section 7.3, neither we, Eventcube or the Event Organiser (Event Partners) will be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) nor property howsoever caused.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit our or the Event Partners' liability for death or personal injury caused by our or the event partner(s)' (as relevant) negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- Force Majeure Event means any circumstance not within a party's reasonable control including, without limitation:
- acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
- epidemic or pandemic;
- terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relation;
- nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
- any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent;
- collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; and
- interruption or failure of utility service.
- If the Store Owner is prevented, hindered or delayed in or from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by a Force Majeure Event, it shall not be in breach of this agreement or otherwise liable for any such failure or delay in the performance of such obligations. The time for performance of such obligations shall be extended accordingly.
9. DATA PROTECTION
- The Event Partners and their affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act).
- Except as provided above, these Terms and Conditions do not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.